Central Coast FCU ABA Routing Number is 321172374.
1234500 or 00001234500
1234580 or 00001234580 or 73800001234580 (as shown on checks)
Loans: Direct deposit is not applicable on Loans
Several Ways to order/reorder checks:
- NOTE: If you have the old Harland Clarke checkbook, please send us a written request via Online Banking with your order details..
- For first time orders please send us a written request or come to one of our offices.
- To reorder online with Main Street website click Reorder Now
- Send us a note on your Online Banking Message Board regarding your check reorder request.
- You may also send us a letter of reorder via fax, mail or scanned letter thru e-mail.
There are three ways to sign up for Online Banking.
- You may come into one of our branches and ask a teller that you want to sign-up for online access.
- You can give us a call at 1800-562-0312
- Go to our forms page and complete application form and mail it to:
Central Coast FCU
4242 Gigling Road
Seaside, CA 93955
Fax to (831)899-2572
Please complete the Online Banking application form and the Credit Union representative can help setup a username for you.
Central Coast Federal Credit Union Online Banking has an online feature where you may reset and change your password at any time. For password reset, you would need to choose to sign up for this service in order to reset your password at your own pace. We recommend our members to choose this option to prevent any delay in accessing your account online. If you already have chosen not to participate to this service and currently have your password, you may change your preference by clicking on "Other Options" menu, choose "Change Password" and answer "Yes, I want to use the online password reset". Simply choose and answer a question from the drop down list then provide an email address where your temporary password will be e-mailed.
To change your password simply follow these instructions.
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on "Other options" menu and select "Change Password"
- Enter your Current password
- Enter your New password
- Verify your New password
- Click "Continue" to process your request
Members will be required to register one unique username for each account. However, you can complete our Cross-Account Transfer form
to control multiple accounts with one login credentials.
Note: You will be required to login separately on each account to view estatements.
Billpay allows you to make payments to vendors and transfer funds to other financial institutions via online or mobile. To sign-up, simply log in to your Online Banking Account and click on "Billpay & Transfers" to sign up for the service.
Yes and if a member forgets the username, any credit union representative can provide this information after verifying the member's identity. You may also change your username or password via Online Banking.
Online Banking lets you access this feature for free. From the Account Summary page, go to your checking account transaction history or recent check clearing and you will then see the check numbers that cleared your account. Simply click on the check number to view the image of your check.
eAlerts will notify you instantly via email or text message on certain transactions or events happening in your account(s), such as low balance notifications, check clearing, and even direct deposits.
Registration is easy! Just log on to Online Banking to activate and customize your settings. Help feature has been added to the registration page to guide you in setting eAlerts and best of all, it's absolutely FREE!